LAST UPDATED: 08/10/2022
What information do we collect?
• Information you give us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
• Information automatically collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
• Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
How do we protect your information?
We take a variety of precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use encryption for processing transactions, we also limit employee access to your personal information, and the servers where we store any personal information are kept in a secure environment
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve customer service.
• The email address you provide may be used to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions, and send you information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, promotions, news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners, and support and administrative messages.
• To Process transactions and to provide and deliver products and services that customers request.
Do we share your information with others?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Ordinarily, your information, whether public or private, will not be exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
However, we may share your information under the following circumstances.
• With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
• If we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• For legal, protection, and safety purposes, or to comply with laws and respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
• In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• As necessary, with those who need it to do work for us.
• When your information is aggregated and/or anonymized data shared with others for their own uses.
Third party links
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about your personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Easy Law, Inc.
1777 East Los Angeles Avenue
Simi Valley California 93065